It has now been more than 12 months since gun owners
Australia were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms
to be destroyed, a program costing the government more
than $500 million dollars.
And now the results are in:
* homicides are up 3.2 percent;
* assaults are up 8.6 percent;
* armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44%!)
* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in
armed robbery with firearms (changed drastically in 12 months).
* There has been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults
of the elderly.
In the state of Victoria:
* homicides with firearms are up 300 percent.
Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss
how no improvement in "safety" has been observed after such
monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in
"ridding society of guns." Bet you won't see this data on the
evening news or hear your governor or members of the state
Assembly disseminating this information. It's time to state it
plainly: Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and
property and, yes, gun-control laws only affect the law-abiding
Take note, Californians and other Americans, before
it's too late!
Remember, it's YOUR Second Amendment Right : "To Keep and
Bear Arms..." We can not allow this to happen to US, like it has
happened to the citizens down in Australia. And don't think for
one minute that it can't happen here. The Good folks Down Under
didn't believe it would ever happen to them either. There are two
groups of people here today, that would love to see all guns taken
away from you and me, the Honest, Law Abiding American Citizens.
1. The Liberal Left (well meaning folks,
2. The Criminals (don't pay taxes and own guns)
Think about this for a minute: if we, the Law Abiding
up our right to own guns, who do you think will have guns?