Customer Comments & Reviews of Lost Battalions M43 German Army Summer Combat Uniform.
German Army Model 1943 Reed Green HBT Summer Field Blouse
- "GOT MY GERMAN HBT TUNIC TODAY - IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!! I think a number of guys in my unit will be ordering from you." -- P.V., Pennsylvania 4/1/98
- The following review was posted to the WW2 reenactors e-mail list:
I just got my reed green HBT jacket from Lost Battalions a little bit ago and finally stopped ...@#%$&!!... over it's coolness to send in a report!!!! Guess what, it's dead-on ...@#%$&!!... perfect. Material, color, details, etc.
The only changes I'll make will be to sew an original Breast Eagle on to it (I
can hear the collector weenies screech now).
-- M.W., Pennsylvania 4/1/98
- "Received the German HBT bluse yesterday. I am very impressed with its construction, as I knew I would be. I will wait patiently for the trousers to come in a couple of weeks." -- B.K., Florida 4/2/98
- "I just received the HBT tunic and it looks great...I'll be looking forward to receiving the pants also. You do excellent work!!" -- B.A., Ohio 4/2/98
- "...got the HBT feldbluse in on Friday. Just looked at it today as I was out
of town. It is a really nice piece. There's alot of intricate sewing
involved in it and it is all there. I would recommend this set to anybody
that needs an excellent quality summer weight uniform." -- J.M., Tennessee 4/6/98
- "Received the HBT tunic! It is absolutely beautiful! And it fits. Can't wait to see the pants....Thanks again and keep up the great work." -- J.L., Colorado 4/7/98
Lost Battalions FAQ
Back to the "Lost Battalions" Front Page