$329,000 Appraised @ $340,000 over 3/4 acres lot
5 bdrms - 4 1/2 bath - Living room - Breakfast room - Kitchen with island - Formal Dining - Garden room - Study
This traditional home was built in 1999 and is located on a large lot with many native shade trees. It has a side garden separately fenced and accessed by the master bdrm and garden room. The side garden makes for a perfect play area. There is also built in sprinkler and alarm systems. This is a very versital floor plan.
- downstairs, it has a sitting area and accesses a private patio. There is a see-thru fireplace from the master into the bath. The bath has two dressing areas, separate shower, jet tub and very large walk-in closet.
Guest Room - Garden Room - Study
- the guest room is across from the master and has its own bathroom, it also accesses the garden room. The Garden room is a sunny place where you can enjoy both front and backyard views. The Garden room opens to the side garden and into the study. The study has wall to wall built-in book shelves and a closet for supplies.
- there are three bedrooms. One bedroom has a private bath and the other two share a jack-n-jill bath with vanities in the bedrooms. Each room has charming, old fashion angled ceilings.
- the dining room has classic molding and chair rail along with a beautiful, dark hardwood floor.
- the kitchen has loads of space. There is a large walk-in pantry and built-in desk. It opens onto the breakfast room and large living room with fireplace and private side porch. Half bath is off the kitchen area.
903 Shady Creek Dr
Kennedale, TX 76060
(Show by appointment only to pre-qualified potential buyers please)